A refreshing summer drink the entire family can enjoy!
This Sparkling Mojito Lemonade is a healthy, non-alcoholic version of a mojito made with fresh mint, lemons, limes and sparkling water.
It’s a delicious way to integrate more fresh herbs into your diet and to help you stay hydrated during these hot summer days.
YIELD: 4 Servings
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 cups brewed cold peppermint tea
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- juice of 3 limes
- juice and rind of 3 lemons
- sparkling water
- fresh mint leaves and lime or lemon wedges for garnish
- Brew peppermint tea and let cool.
- Add the peppermint tea, honey, mint leaves, lime juice and zest, and lemon juice to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher to remove any bits of mint leaves that remain.
- Fill glasses half-way with the mixture and top it off with sparkling water, a lemon or lime wedge, and some fresh mint leaves for garnish.
If making ahead, prepare the lemonade but don’t add the sparkling water until ready to serve.
© ONFORM coaching 2023
Image by: www.thebusybaker.ca