This keto-friendly, dairy-free dessert is guarenteed to satisfy those chocolate cravings.
You can make it a day in advance and store it covered in the refridgerator. I like to serve it in champagne glasses, garnished with a sprig of mint or a few berries, for an elegant presentation for special occassions.
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cut (very ripe otherwise you won’t achieve a creamy texture)
- 55g (½ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 85g (¼ cup) raw honey
- 227g (1 cup) coconut yogurt
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) almond or coconut milk
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
This recipe was inspired by: Eat Yourself Skinny
© ONFORM coaching 2023